Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very well crafted.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Fantastic!
      But, the dancing picture is not from one of my camps.
      Anyway, this gave me a good laugh!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• These Christian camps look Christian in nothing but name to me. The kind of Christian camp I wouldn't mind going, nossir, not at all.

Comment

• Remember, most of the impression you get here, is somewhat fake.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Yeah, right.

Comment

• I have absolutely no idea what you are implying.

Comment

• I presume that's an example of the hard-to-get routine you use on all those Christian girls.

Comment

• "How about a game of "Inquisition"? We can be two heretics hiding from the camp authorities, because if they catch us they'll burn us at the stake. So lets hide in this dark closet.

Did I mention that heretics never wear any clothes...?"

Comment

• Hey dr.nick! Are you that nick guy playin' c3c on the ladder league?

btw, great pics. post more now!
                    I am already in distant love with the leftmost one on that "four girls making faces" pic. You got another shot Nikolai? plz, i beg you!
                    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• So, you like Therese? She lives in the same city you know, it's not that distant... And I think she is single... I do have one more pic of her from that camp(well, honestly two, but the other is pretty bad qualitywise. you know, light and such...). Enjoy then!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I'm envisioning another creation entitled "Nikolai's Norwegian Christian Dating Service"....but I need a bunch more pics to make that work
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Just you wait until after Easter, then I've been through yet another camp! But, I am a bit worried, as my camera has acted weird lately...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                            I'm envisioning another creation entitled "Nikolai's Norwegian Christian Dating Service"....but I need a bunch more pics to make that work
                            Looks like in that last one Nikolai has tried with one fork too many.

Comment

• It's not me who have taken the picture.

Comment

• Hey dr.nick! Are you that nick guy playin' c3c on the ladder league?
                                Nope. I only wander the realms of the Spanish Forums.

These camp pictures almost make me want to take up Christianity again.

Comment

Working...
                                X