No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Donatello! Loved the old series... But the new version...
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Back yard in Saturday's snowstorm.
      Attached Files
      Old posters never die.
      They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

• Visitors

Working from home today, I looked up from the computer and found these three nibbling on the azaleas. Our house backs onto a state park, so we get all kinds of critters nosing around, including one visit from a black bear.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Adam Smith; January 25, 2005, 11:52.
        Old posters never die.
        They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

• I always look the same on pics, same silly look... Pic taken on New Years Eve.
          Attached Files
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• One must ask where you put your right hand to get that facial expression out of her. But then you knew someone would make such a comment, so I will not be the one to ask.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• She always makes some funny expression on pictures... My hand was only behind her chair, nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                One must ask where you put your right hand to get that facial expression out of her. But then you knew someone would make such a comment, so I will not be the one to ask.
                Very sporting.

Comment

• And polite. That could have been an embarassing situation for Nikolai having to explain to a non-believeing crowd where his hand was or was not, which thanks to Dauphin's generous spirit we have avoided.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• So where was your hand really?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• There's always one that will lower the tone. No one else even thought of mentioning that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        So where was your hand really?
                        Behind the chair. I am a good boy. (besides, this was a Christian camp...)

Comment

• That explains the hint of surprise in her expression.

Comment

• No, I think you misunderstnad. She always makes funny expressions on pics, she said afterwards that she liked this result especially well.

Comment

• I bet she did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                ... she said afterwards that she liked this result especially well.
                                tsk, tsk.

At a Christian camp no less.
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X