Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is mine.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• And mine too.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Usernames say a lot about a person - and as Reagan said, you can tell a lot about a man by the way he eats jelly beans.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I never eat jelly beans. What does that say about me?
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• It says you are a person who has no desire to eat jelly beans.

Comment

• profound
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• On so many levels. Think about it.

Comment

• Do me: I eat jelly beans one at a time carefully placing them in my mouth between two fingers until the last 5, then I drop the lot in the palm of my hand and pour them in all at once.
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• You like to savour jelly beans before you scoff the last few.

Think about the deeper meaning - what does the jelly bean represent to you?

Comment

• A small, slightly curved bundle of sugar and flavour?
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• My username doesn't really describe me and I don't eat jelly beans. What's the conclusion? I'm not a Brit.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                          Think about the deeper meaning - what does the jelly bean represent to you?
                          What Skanky said.

Comment

• Sugar and spice and all things nice

You guys are too literal.

Comment

• that's what little girls and "bertie botts every-flavour beans" are made of

sorry. What do they represent to you?

Comment

• Last post on the issue.

Life, the universe and everything in it.

(I couldn't find a happy Off-Topic smilie.)

Comment

Working...
                                X