Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!
    Attached Files
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• You goldenfaced freak
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• It's that Stargate alien!!
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Here is a new one of me...
          Attached Files
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Scary smile.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
              It's that Stargate alien!!
              Bow down in front of your God Apophis!
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                Scary smile.
                Yeah to look like that I think that was evil grin.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Ok finally got some sleep last night and some time tonight to post some pictures of my little trip toward the cold and snowy Niagara Falls.

Here, the teary Toronto.

Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The biggest waterfall

Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• these are great - thank you

do you life in this area
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X