No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red_jon - are those before and after shots?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
      red_jon - are those before and after shots?

Comment

• Did MtG, or proxy, ever post a picture of himself.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• yes
          Attached Files
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• since when have jpegs not displayed properly?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• no avatars either. i suspect it may have something to do with all the traffic in the PTW chat

Comment

• no avatars either. i suspect it may have something to do with all the traffic in the PTW chat
                Agreed.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                  yes
                  Is that really him?

I need a photo for the poster thread.

Comment

• Any other photos available?

Comment

• My so-called "friends" put a whoopee cushion on my chair, and had a camera all set up to capture my reaction. Bastards.
                      Last edited by loinburger; April 18, 2010, 15:46.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                          Any other photos available?
                          That was the only one he posted, in response to his and AH's OBL bet. It hasn't been verified, but would he pretend to look like that?

Comment

• I'm sure MtG will be flattered to hear that comment.

Anyway, given the reactions of red_jon et al to certain posters pictures, posting that picture may have just been a safety option to prevent stalkers.

Comment

• Ed cast member Mike Starr looks a lot like MtG if that pic is him.

Attached Files
                              I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                              New faces...Strange places,
                              Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                              -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

• me and my sister:
                                CSPA

Comment

Working...
                                X