No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be an attack of conscience about those poor baby seals...
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
      I want to see a larger picture of Skanky's avatar. She looks eerily familiar.
      In fact, she looks so familiar I think Skanky may have been going through a photo album of my friends when he stayed around my place.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• My hair has curls, all natural.
        A larger picture of the girl in my avatar is in a certain OT thread started by another SB.

Dauphin
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I donated blood today, as I was taking out the bandage it started bleeding again. Now its fine thought.
          Attached Files
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• A pic taken 2 days a got from the lake our family villa os located at.
            Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Another pic.
              Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Ok first time posting Pics lets see if this work, This is Me (a bit too close up) taken with my Camera Phone.
                Attached Files
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• A picturesque little canal linking two lakes together.
                  Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Opps that was the croped version for Avatar use, this one should be bigger
                    Attached Files
                    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• Another pic.

EDITED: wrong pic at first.
                      Last edited by laurentius; July 20, 2004, 18:29.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Yes I can see some similarities.

[Edit] I meant Impaler's picture and his avartar.
                        Last edited by Snowflake; July 21, 2004, 17:46.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Another try
                          Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Here's me and Ben Kenobi from a couple weeks ago. You can identify me by the evil glowing red vampire eyes, and him by the wolf-man beard and fuzzy tail (not pictured).
                            Attached Files
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• That reminds me of that Monty Python song Laurentius; "Finland, Finland, Finland - The Country Where I'd Like To Be"

Comment

• Man, you guys look freaky. Bet the waitresses were trying to avoid that table.
                                Golfing since 67

Comment

Working...
                                X