Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mercator

And if that's what I think it is, you should be watching along with her.

(new pictures of me are forthcoming)
    I've seen it three before and I went out to the living room between turns to watch.
    It's "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" Were you right?
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• looks like you are doing a good job there Uncle Mercator
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Oh, what a cute little girl.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yep, and the baby is cute too...
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• embla?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• ASK and EMBLA were two uprooted trees lying on a seashore. ASK was an ash and EMBLA was an elm.

Along came ODIN, VILI and VE, sauntering around on an inspection tour and checking up on the world they'd recently created.

"Hey," said ODIN, "look at these, we could make them into moving thingies."

"What, like us?" asked VILI.

"Vaguely similar," said ODIN. "Anyway I'm going to bring them back to a life without roots."

"In that case," said VILI, "I will give them the ability to think, and be emotional."

"Well," said VE, "I'll chip in with motion, sight and hearing."
                And it was done. The two trees walked off hand in twig, the very first man and woman. (Yes, they were given sex as well). This is why we have family trees.
                CSPA

Comment

• Dang, Masuro, you're getting me hungry.

Hurry up, lunch (one hour away)
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Shall I send some by courier?
                    Formerly known as Masuro.
                    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Why not?
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I went to LegoLand!!! It was freaken cool. In 2000 I went on a road trip all across the country, and passed by Legoland. I was on my way in, all excited, as I'm a big fan of Legos, but then it turned out it was a full theme park and cost like $50 to get in. I thought it was just like a factory tour or something. Well I was totally out of cash and could bring myself to waste all that on going in. I convinced them to let me temporarily park so I could walk up to the gate and stare longingly inside.

Well 4 years later I made it baby!!
                        Attached Files
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Where our Blockhead in Chief lives:
                          Attached Files

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Rockafeller Center
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Gugenheim.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X