X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of love and desire...
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Of you stealing the limelight and cutting off half her face in the picture . . . . .
      ^^
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• No, it definitely looks like she's ready to 'straighten your tie'...
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• *Nikolai wonders why the members of Paradox OT forum thinks that she was in love with me, and the people here thinks the moreor less opposite...*
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The look in her eyes can be construed as "interest" but the set of her mouth definitely has a "must kill" look to it.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Now, here's another one from the same party.
              Attached Files
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Maybe she just wanted what you were eating...
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Well, it was goood, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by alva

Maybe because they are lama's.....
                    Monty Pythons crew do get around
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The expression on her mouth is deceptive because while some would see it as negative, it's more like the LACK of any real expression. She's in thought about something and probably didn't think the camera would be on her at that moment. As to where her eyes are, they're clearly on him.

Trust me on this one. I have an ex-girlfriend who used to make a face just like that when she was thinking about something and wouldn't realize that other people sometimes thought she was upset about something (which she wasn't).

Actually, nearly everything she was thinking was written all over her face in one way or another, just in somewhat unique ways. I had great fun in teasing her with how good I got at reading what she was feeling or thinking without having to ask her (something which seemed to discomfort the poor girl to an unusual degree).
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Ooh! Book shelves!!! Now if I only had a digital camera.

<---- Political Science major (concentration in Comparative Government) with minors in Sociology and Ethics
                        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• It's more like she's investigating: WHAT KIND OF GUY IS THAT!
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• damn too many books on those shelves that are for clever people. wheres all the fun books....
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• The adventures of Spot the dog?

Comment

• should take pics of my douglas adams collection or my ben elton books...
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X