Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krill
    beautiful, I'd love to see something like that, but I'm more likely to see the sun set with my sleeping pattern
    I so know what you mean

we had some rain yesturday - the first for a few weeks, so the clouds this morning were a welcome sight

yet the all went out to sea

ahh it is all good
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I just took this picture a few minutes ago. My wife and two daughters! You can barely make out the rainbow in the back.
      Attached Files
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• nice work old chap - nice work
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
          nice work old chap - nice work
          Yes, indeed!! The rainbow appears to come down over your lovely wife. Very poetic.

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
            sunrise a little while ago
            It looks like another world ...

And Shogun, that little baby girl is very adorable.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Thanks Paddy, Bloody Monk and HongHu!

Kaitlyn is 5 and Savannah is 10 months. Both are very energetic girls!!!

The rainbow is a bit more pronounced in the original picture and it was a little bit brighter outside than the photograph conveys. It was an early evening rainshower which created the rainbow right at sunset.
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• I just finished painting my room. Due to my sister coming with me to buy paint, my room now has a "feature wall". In other words, a wall that is a different colour to the others. In this case, the bright purple one is the feature wall.

On my desk is my computer (featuring Poly of course), a Jack Daniels and coke, the empty tin of purple paint and a purple feather duster.
                Attached Files
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Here is the other side of my room. That blue thing lying across my bed is the curtain, which I will be putting back up as soon as the paint finished drying. Then I can move all my cupboards back to where they belong, my desk back against the wall and such.

Good thing I don't need to work tomorrow. It is 3am, my bed is covered with curtains and other assorted stuff that needed to be moved so I could paint the wall, and now I have to wait for the paint to dry before I can even get to sleep. Planning - you can't beat it.
                  Attached Files
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• And for something completely different, here is a sword and a green bear.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• The colors are "sweet", Skanky, but the bed must give you a constant back ache as much as you are online.

Monk
                      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• I was posting last night and tonight while sitting on my bed. Yes, my back hurts, but soon I will move my stuff back to their original positions and I can sit in a seat again.

Comment

• Nice colour Skanky

Here's my PC area, with and without flash.

EDIT: oh, and I'm not a giant I took the picture standing over (sp?) my bed.
                          Attached Files
                          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• For a second I thought you have many PCs.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Only in my dreams
                              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Nice sword.

Comment

Working...
                                X