No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another section of my room. Same cupboard.
    You can also see some of my tortoises in the bottom left corner of the picture.
    Attached Files
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• WOW paddy! What a great pic.
      Is that you, and did you manage to down all the five beers at once?
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Skanky, do you live in an old set of Batman (Adam West version)? Those walls and doorframes aren't vertical.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Must be the angle the photo was taken at. I can assure you the walls etc are vertical.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
            Skanky, do you live in an old set of Batman (Adam West version)? Those walls and doorframes aren't vertical.
            Nah, Skanky is Robin.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Lovely turtles.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Maybe it's the Twin Peaks set.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• mmm twin peaks, who has the best set !!!!
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• ok time for more
                    Attached Files

Comment

• my 9 yr old son too kthat pic

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Heh Chrisius, cute kids. Nice little clan there, eh?

R Just took them to some fair or ?
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Mmm picture isn't being loaded properly...
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Yesterday I was stuck in this traffic driving home from a field assignment. Was bored out of my wits so I decided to fool around with my Sidekick camera.

This is the view in my rearview mirror... traffic galore.
                                Attached Files
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X