No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should just use our pictures as avatars in order to avoid such threats *smiley*

For more info about said smiley, look further down in this post:
    Attached Files

Comment

• people should stop worrying about shadows, btw

Comment

• Ecth, is that like the 20th time you´ve posted that pic? I think the purpose of this thread is to post NEW pics...

Nice fortrees, Fez.

Bohus Fortress built by norwegian king Haakon V in 1308 to defend Bohuslän from the danes.

Aerial pic of the fortress

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
          Ade, I don't even have close to a slight resemblance. Not even close.
          I wasnt intending to insult you, you were just making a funny face in that picture and it reminded me of a face Rik Mayall would make.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• It's Finger-on-the-lens-time!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Not very convincing, is it?
              Attached Files

Comment

• The wrath of the new moderator.
                Last edited by loinburger; April 18, 2010, 15:46.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• This is near where my parents went to college.

Comment

• Who's that handsome devil???

Comment

• Homer! Hide your shame!

Comment

• Me on choir tour this last spring, telling a story about my love affair with a sandwich. (It was "we're bored so let's have Kevin entertain us" night.) Unfortunately, I spilled some spaghetti on my trousers a few minutes before this picture was taken. Don't worry, the sauce eventually came out.

Comment

• 'Sauce' on your trousers was it
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Hence the vacuum cleaner in the picture above. I've learned how to avoid similar mishaps.

Comment

• Here are a couple for some beuatiful castles the first one is Burg Eltz and the second one is Burg Satzvey both in Germany and both very very interesting and pretty!
                              Attached Files
                              Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                              Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                              Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

• grrr, how can attach two pics in one post? Anyway here is the second one! That's my wife on the left on the first pic!
                                Attached Files
                                Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                                Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                                Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Working...
                                X