• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
    Look I'm a member of the Black Bloc!

...or a Ninja!

Either way, don't I look bad ass?
    REplace 'bad' with 'dumb' and 'you're wiener'!
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
      What an expression and pose there Fez, you look like a homo Count Dracula.
      That's a good one.. how about another one of Fezzie? (Okay I lied)

With my Don Quixote t-shirt...
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Last one, I promise.

wow...a full 13 posts...

-

ohh and was talking about the white colour being natural
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
          Last one, I promise.

wow...a full 13 posts...

-

ohh and was talking about the white colour being natural
          Red, white and blue? Lol, I'm not American though.. even though I might do that. Besides I can't find white.

Anyways.. what do you think of that latest one? Cute?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I didn't know you were black.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
              I didn't know you were black.
              Huh? I'm sorry you lost me there. I'm very much a latin guy.

Comment

• No, possibly Amera-Indian, some obvious negro influence, possibly Moorish ancestry, you're obviously not a white European. That is clear.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                  No, possibly Amera-Indian, some obvious negro influence, possibly Moorish ancestry, you're obviously not a white European. That is clear.
                  Not even close to white European. You are correct on that one.

No, I am not Amera-indian. Sorry. I am Spanish/Italian wiht moorish ancestry or Southern European (or even latin).

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                    But I really like Grandma.

Wow! Your grandma looks a great deal like mine!
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Here's one of me with short hair. I'm the one on the left.
                      Attached Files
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Isn't Spanish/Italian 'white' European?
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• And according to the French, "Communist" is anyone a shade darker than white.

Comment

• And your hair looks very French. Ergo, you are a closeted communist
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan

Wow! Your grandma looks a great deal like mine!
                              Hmmm ... Got to ask mommy if I have a big brother missing somewhere ...

KoKo
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                                Here's one of me with short hair. I'm the one on the left.
                                Oh dear god, a Be The Reds t-shirt! The horror, the horror!
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X