Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Yeah, those are funny too.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• good one aggie.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• good one
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Cops are Dummies.

Check this out, I just took it an hour ago. The stupid cops in the area figured they could freak people out by parking a police car near an intersection with a dummy in it dressed up as an officer. Trying to get people to make a full stop at that 4 way stop I guess. Well this driver wasn't fooled, I thought it was damn funny, so I took a few pictures.
                      Attached Files
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Would you be fooled?
                        Attached Files

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My work not done, I made the following sign. My intention was to set it up in front of the squad car, take a few pictures, and then leave it there. I bet the cops who came to collect it would either be annoyed or would be quite amused. Either way it'd be a win for me. Plus it would have been incredibly entertaining for me (and you fine folks), but by the time I finished the sign, the stupid car was gone. *sigh*

I made a cool stand for it too, I duct taped sticks together into a tripod thing to keep the sign upright. The posterboard would have blown away if I just set it there, and I didn't want to tape it to the car (I didn't want to touch the car). It was a cool stand, boy scout skills turned loose upon the world for nefariously humorous purposes.

But I took too long and they removed the car. Well I've saved the sign, in case I see it again.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Probably from a distance, but not the locals (and it looks like you lived close by). Which was their intention, I imagine. It'd be hard to fool the people who saw you set it up, right?
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Whoahoahaoh, new pictures. Amazing, says I!

From the Missoula DDR tourney:

Ixy and our friend Edwin

Yours truly
                              Titans, GO!

Comment

• hahahaha run a muk party people
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X