Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud papa.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Yep, Nice Rasp..

But puhlease...Stop hitting your princess in the face,dmmit !!!!

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Looks like Capt'n Snooze is sponsored by MikiDs...
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• That's a very large pineapple behind mum!!
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Me and possibly me new girlfriend.
            Attached Files
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
              Proud papa.
              sure am
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                That's a very large pineapple behind mum!!
                everything bigger and better in queensland !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

everything bigger and better in queensland !!
                  cheeky bugger
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Ras, cute kids . Is that you in the window reflection in the first photo?

Ah the corrupting influence of McD's everywhere, eh?
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by DataAeolus
                      Ras, cute kids . Is that you in the window reflection in the first photo?

Ah the corrupting influence of McD's everywhere, eh?

hahahahaha heeaven forbid, no thats my Ex ..... The mother of my children !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                        btw, did the clothes work together? I really have no sense of what goes together or not. I need a woman to pick out clothes for me before I do important stuff.
                        The ensemble looks very 'working-class gotta play dress up' i.e. I dont wear this stuff normally. Blue 'dress shirts' are not appropriate for anything other than your local union meeting. The tie is OK, just askew and poorly tied.

Congrats on the TV appearance though. You must be doing something right (or wrong)

NB: I think the beard was coming loose on the left side.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                          Me and possibly me new girlfriend.
                          good lad
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                            Me and possibly me new girlfriend.
                            What a funny purse... she looks nice though. Good luck!
                            hehe, I can imagine how silly you must look when she asks you to hold her Miss Piggy purse for her.
                            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat

What a funny purse... she looks nice though. Good luck!
                              hehe, I can imagine how silly you must look when she asks you to hold her Miss Piggy purse for her.
                              :snicker:

Those kind of purses are pretty popular where I am right now. Especially with the first letter of their first name on those.
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• @Plague Rat
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X