Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasputin

ah yes...

but so many differnet angles, differnet poses, different clothing.

wheres the beach bikini pics
    Don't tell me you will do what they did to Aki of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within?
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I was going through some old photos today. I found this.
      Attached Files
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by DataAeolus

Don't tell me you will do what they did to Aki of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within?
        never seen thast film ,, so im confused //
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
          I was going through some old photos today. I found this.
          Is that you in your heyday?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I've never seen any Final Fantasy film or played any FF game. Did I miss out on anything?
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc

Closed or open, all your posts are here for all eternity.
              That doesn't concern me... however the fact that it'll be in the "my threads" search for an eternity is unappealing.

Comment

• your lucky your my threads search works... mine doesnt

Comment

Just a lame joke . In the movie they have this female character named Aki and someone removed her clothes and put bikini outfit on her. There were some nude pictures of her also but we will not go there...

Here's a picture of Aki as shown in the film. I can't find the orginial one but this will do.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Barinthus; March 9, 2004, 01:09.
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• And this is the 'changed' version of Aki in bikini
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Barinthus; March 9, 2004, 01:10.
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• change to jpeg so we don't have bother dowmloading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                        change to jpeg so we don't have bother dowmloading.
                        Since you asked nicely, Theben, it's done

Btw your avatar, I recongize it - she's a character of an online comic strip I used to read. I forgot the URL - you read it too or just happened to find the picture somewhere?

I also just realized I haven't posed a picture of myself, this is a .

Can anybody guess where I am in this picture?
                        Attached Files
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• mmmmmmmm potassium can compyete ????

Comment

• Is that voicing of your devotion or have you found something to grab your attention?
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• not saying as i may incrimiante myself ... what do you americans call it .. "the fifth amendment " !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DataAeolus

Btw your avatar, I recongize it - she's a character of an online comic strip I used to read. I forgot the URL - you read it too or just happened to find the picture somewhere?
                                www.sgvy.com I read it when it's updated, which is pretty rarely these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X