• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that is a bright red ...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      You didn't tidy your bed, young lady.

In other news, I just dyed my hair red. A little too red, if you know what I mean. If not, or even if so, pictures will be taken soon.
      Hey, it was tidy! The goose down comforter just bunched up like that around my desk.

And hey, I used to have my hair that colour.
      Titans, GO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
        You used to look cool, now you look like a jackass at my local pub
        Guy or girl?

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Why are you so red Skanky? You used to have black hair
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• It... turned out redder than I though it would be.

It was fun though, I had to work tonight. I got a fair few comments about it, let me tell you.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Such as "I think your head is bleeding".
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Dye your beard too, then it will look wicked cool man.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Or shave that fuzzy stuff off your face. I have the urge to take a damp cloth to yer chin.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Was that an attempt to try and look more like your avatar, Skanky?

Comment

• Originally posted by Potassium
                        Right then. Here we go.

Okay

Let's see if you can figure out any major details about my old room at my mom's house.

Aha! All the junk lying beneath the computer desk.
                        Same situation here...
                        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
                          Was that an attempt to try and look more like your avatar, Skanky?
                          In that case, it didn't work too well.
                          More makeup Skanky!
                          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Paddy. I like your new avatar by the way. Henry V's one of my favorite movies.

Ixnay - on your books, I'm a fan of Turtledove also. VHF's weird movie but I like it too. I'm not sure but I think we have the same edition of that Webster's Dictionary.

Potassium - Whoa. At least we know you're a normal young woman . Did I see beanie babies? Hey you have that cool LOTR poster. I have been meaning to buy that one but never got around to it. And this was way before the movies. Isn't that a slinky hanging on your doorknob?

When I finally get my camera for my sidekick, I'll be sure to take some pictures of that montasery cell of a room I have.
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Out of curiousity, will this thread ever be closed? If I'd have known it was the eternal thread, I wouldn't have posted in it.

Comment

• So, you know it's an "eternal thread", but you still posted again anyway.
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X