Problem attaching images to posts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem attaching images to posts.

Lately when I've tried attaching a .JPG image to a post I want to make, I get a pop-up message that says that it's an invalid file type.

Can an administrator or someone help me? Thanks.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Sent Plomp a private message about this, too.

No response here, or there.

Comment

I forget, who else is an administrator here besides Plomp?

Comment

Martin Gruhmann
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Thanks, N35 - I looked after asking though, and had already sent Martin a PM earlier today. Maybe I will hear from him.

Comment

Should I bump this thread everyday, to keep it at the top until I get a response from an administrator?

Or should I make copycat threads of this until I get a response from an administrator? Even if that means filling up the whole first page of this sub-forum with the same thread?

Comment

It's not just uploading images. Avatars can't be changed either. Been that way since the hack.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Dauphin, I've seen other posters attach .gifs and such very recently, after the hack incident had happened.

Comment

Attach or link?

Comment

I can link, but not upload. Maybe I am a specials.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                      Attach or link?
                      I cannot attach an image from any of my computer files, Dauphin.

Have not tried linking to an image from a website yet.

Comment

While we wait...

Click image for larger version

Name:	cats.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	9095997
                        Last edited by SlowwHand; October 27, 2013, 04:40.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bigwoman.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	9095998
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Comment

That was unkind of me. Those are already in the database. There is a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X