12-hour clock option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-hour clock option?

Is there an option somewhere to change how the site displays time? I'm getting sick of all these silly 16:45 and 22:19 times, I'm not in the army or some smelly European, can't I have my times displayed in AM & PM like civilized people? Is there some option I overlooked to fix that?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

If you change his, don't change mine.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      If you change his, don't change mine.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
        Is there an option somewhere to change how the site displays time? I'm getting sick of all these silly 16:45 and 22:19 times, I'm not in the army or some smelly European, can't I have my times displayed in AM & PM like civilized people? Is there some option I overlooked to fix that?
        Luddite
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ah yes, as helpful as always. Thanks Apolyton.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

This thread is the 4th option in google results if you search for "vbulletin 12 hour clock".....
            So that's not a good sign!

Let me look further into it. So far I only found a code that changes all clocks to 12h model.
            And apparently only the savages want a 12h clock.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              This thread is the 4th option in google results if you search for "vbulletin 12 hour clock".....
              So that's not a good sign!
              What are you talking about? If "vbulletin 12 hour clock" is a common search term, then that's a great sign! You know we're supposed to be increasing traffic, right?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

My clock is broken.....it shows the wrong time.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                  My clock is broken.....it shows the wrong time.
                  What's your time, and what says your clock? Maybe it has something to do with that day light wasting time, that came in effect last weekend.

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Yes, I was making a subtle reference to that.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X