This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad behavior in Spanish Forum

I would like to discuss a situation that I think is very serious in the Spanish forum.
    A user, a moderator curiously "Astrologix", does not meet the rules of the site. And he bans another user who has not violated any rule, just because he wants to.
    I repeat, does not violate any rules. However, the moderator, has insulted and manipulated other users after he was banned and the banned user couldn't reply ...

I have written to the moderators, but I have not heard any word for over a week.

All starts here:
    apolyton.net/showthread.php/192660-Civ4BtS-WATERLOO-VII-Pitboss-APT?p=6013489&viewfull=1#post6013489

He talks about a private message as the reason to ban, this is that pm:
    Loose veiled threats, and you do not meet your own rules?
    If you threaten to ban you can be honest.
    I tell you in private because I do not want to mess the forum. But you should watch your attitude completely biased point of view.
    Is this a reason to ban someone?

Indeed, Astrologix has insulted calling verming ("alimaña" in spanish) to me, and other rude words.
    here:
    apolyton.net/showthread.php/192660-Civ4BtS-WATERLOO-VII-Pitboss-APT?p=6013561&viewfull=1#post6013561

and more here:
    apolyton.net/showthread.php/192660-Civ4BtS-WATERLOO-VII-Pitboss-APT?p=6013574&viewfull=1#post6013574

I am sorry to be annoying with this, but I think the admins should know what their moderators do. And in this case was an injustice by one.
    Sorry for my english.
    Last edited by Thrace; September 10, 2011, 19:22.

We at the OTF will trade you your Astrologix for a Zoetstofzoetje.

Don't answer right now, think about it, but I think you'll find that all parties involved would be satisfied
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I don't know this Astrologix too well, but you're probably getting a good deal in the OTF!

Seriously though, this is a serious topic.

Comment

let me copy this into the staff forum

Comment

Im sure you guys will act appropiately upon this, and I'm guessing Zoe knows enough spanish to read up on the matter, but I'd still like to voice my support for Astro. He has always been among the more level-headed in the forum, and I'm happy to have him as a mod.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I can only speak and read, not write (proper) Spanish. Also, I'm not going to get involved in this, unless the other mods ask me to.

Comment

Only thing worse than a crook, is a crooked cop.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Only thing worse than a crook, is a crooked cop.
                It's true, but here seems that nobody acts to protect users.
                And a malicious user (Astrologix) can ban everybody else if he wants to with no reason.

I only claim to lift up this unreasonable ban, what staff want to do with his crooked cop it's not my fault.
                Last edited by Thrace; September 10, 2011, 19:32.

Comment

The spanish civilization site is a hosted site.
                  While it is located on the Apolyton server within the Apolyton vB system, it is owned by the Spanish CivSite admins who have their own rules. So best thing to do is to contact them.

If illegal activities happen (against dutch/german/american/local laws, then please contact us) (and include translations )
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                    The spanish civilization site is a hosted site.
                    While it is located on the Apolyton server within the Apolyton vB system, it is owned by the Spanish CivSite admins who have their own rules. So best thing to do is to contact them.
                    That's right. The Spanish Civilization Site is independent. So its administrators decide who is moderator in the forums of the Spanish Civilization Site. They and their moderators decide what is bad behavior in their forums. And if they conclude that a user behaves badly, and won't behave better, then they will decide what they'll do. If they decide to ban that user then that's it. If they decide that user isn't worth their time anymore then that's it.

Full stop and case closed.
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                    X