Spam PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam PMs

I got this PM from a settler user named "SilverBld" which I think is being used as a spam user account. Hopefully I won't get in trouble for reporting this spam PM.

Overwolf – I'm interested in your feedback

Hey,

My name is Yogev and I'm the Community Manager of Overwolf - a new and free in-game toolset designed for PC gamers.

Browsing through apolyton’s forums, I noticed you are a very active user. This probably means you are an experienced PC gamer, and therefore I would like to request your consultation.

First - some background:

Overwolf allows you to access various desktop and web applications while you play games. You can record gameplay videos, use Skype or Ventrilo for voice and text communication, check your Facebook news feed and surf the web with an in-game web browser.

I would like to request your help by giving us your personal feedback about Overwolf. Which features do you like? Which are the features you don’t like? What features you would like to see in future releases of Overwolf? Your opinion is highly important to us and we will take it very seriously. Please let me know what your thoughts are.

You can download the software for free at www.overwolf.com.

Rock on!
    Yogev Sitton
    Overwolf's Community Manager
    yogev.sitton@overwolf.com
    www.overwolf.com
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    I got this PM from a settler user named "SilverBld" which I think is being used as a spam user account. Hopefully I won't get in trouble for reporting this spam PM.
    Originally, that overwolf stuff had some game related merits and behind SilverBld is a real human being, but he abused his privileges to post here and send PMs, so he was banned a month ago.

So when was this PM sent?

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Back in December. I was away until yesterday but it sounds like you already dealt with the problem.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
      X