I am Missing Thousands of Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Missing Thousands of Posts

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 19:24.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Order of the Fly

Comment

It would help if you would direct us to the posts that are missing.
      And if you would explain a bit more how they are missing. Are there no posts of you at all anymore from the 2007-2009 era? Or are some posts missing? How are they missing, just empty spots in threads? Or totally gone?

And for the record, obviously did neither me nor Jeroen (who migrated the posts) delete posts of you on purpose.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Don't become furious that easily.
          My post history also lacks my posts from September 2006 - August 2010.
          This is the case for every members.

I don't know why. We'll look for an answer, but it's not on the top of our list.

Comment

rest assured that everything is backed up - nothing is lost forever. it just has to be found and re-incorporated into the new version of the forum, AAHZ!

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              all of my posts from 2007-2009 are gone.
              ...I am only seeing benefits with this situation
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                I hope you are telling you truth as i am beyond furious with you.
                I don't get what your big problem is for a bit of the database going missing...it's not critical data and they are under no obligation to retain it. If you are so obsessed with reading your own damn Apolyton history, save it yourself!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Perspective...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Hi! I am missing all of the threads in the CtP2-Creation/AI/Mods/Scenarios-Archive.

They appear in the list, but they are all empty -- as a result almost all of the links on my humble CtP2-modification-site are kind of broken (take this page as an example -- see the links in the right column).

Is there any hope this will be fixed or are the contents gone for ever?

(I would like to ask the same question regarding the old download section -- is there any schedule or could you estimate how long it will take to bring it back? Thank you!).
                      The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

How mature AAHZ, delete all of your posts. Perhaps think before you open your big mouth?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by BureauBert View Post
                          Hi! I am missing all of the threads in the CtP2-Creation/AI/Mods/Scenarios-Archive.

They appear in the list, but they are all empty -- as a result almost all of the links on my humble CtP2-modification-site are kind of broken (take this page as an example -- see the links in the right column).

Is there any hope this will be fixed or are the contents gone for ever?

(I would like to ask the same question regarding the old download section -- is there any schedule or could you estimate how long it will take to bring it back? Thank you!).
                          Unfortunately I can't answer any of these questions. It's not in my hands.
                          I'm trying to get an answer myself as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                            ...I am only seeing benefits with this situation
                            No.

And this post content deletion by AAHZ just shows yet again what a joke the guy is.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I've always found it amazingly funny that people do that. It comes out as extremely childish... WTF are they thinking?
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X