Warning clicking on Spotlight articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning clicking on Spotlight articles

Just wanted to know if it's just me and/or you are aware of this but since it's been a long time that I encounter it...

When I click on a Spotlight article title (or on the "read more" link) it gives me this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/vault/special_plugins_newpost.php on line 354
    and the html page format is totally screwed making it unreadable.
    It's a bit annoying cause it forces me to go and read the post via the forum.

It seems the link works if someone replied to the original entry (so if it's a non zero replies thread)
    I have this problem with IE only but that's what I'm forced to use at work so..

Originally posted by Fistandantilus View Post
    I have this problem with IE only but that's what I'm forced to use at work so..
    And what's your version?

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

IE8

Comment

I know that the warning is there, but it's not screwing up my page. Neither is it in IE8.
        Can you post a screenshot?

I know what is causing this problem but not how to solve it.
        (It's the wiki-forum integration)
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Just a couple of examples cause it becomes 6 pages long and I'm too lazy to scroll down page by page and screenshot everything.. can do if you want but..

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Anyway, not really a big deal, just means I have to access the page thru the forum instead of the spotlight section

Comment

Working...
          X