Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to kick the illegals out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's time to kick the illegals out.

    I am, of course, referring to the "Civilization in Espanol" forum. We really don't need them any longer with the influx of the eurotrash.
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

  • #2
    They are discussing the Civilization topics that you refuse to discuss.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

    Comment


    • #3
      No.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

      Comment

      Working...
      X