Thread list layout improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread list layout improvements

1. This huge picture of an envelope is not self-explanatory. Its alt-text shouldn't be the first post in the thread, it should be an explanation of what it means.
    2. The "new replies" icon should be more prominent. Make it orange.
    3. The endlessly repeating "Started by xxx, Today 00:00" is only useful for avoiding undead threads. When you are scanning the thread list it only gets in the way. Is it possible to swap it and the last post info?
    4. The number of replies is much more important than the number of views but both get the same amount of screen space. What's worse, they sit one atop another, so you can't scan the list of threads quickly to find out which ones are popular. Make it larger or make the number of views dimmer.
    5. [UNRELATED] We need a light mobile-friendly version of the forum. As of now, when reading Poly on my Nexus One, I have to either scroll back and forth or identify posters by their signatures and/or tone
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

the forum jump button doesn't. I click on it and it brings up the whole list of forums. it should start on the forum you're in, and you should scroll from there. i was in the OT, and i had to scroll all the way down from the Civ 5 forums to get here.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
    X