Apolyton downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton downtime

Today Apolyton has been down for a couple of hours.
    The exact reason is yet unknown but it may very well have to do with our activities regarding the relaunch of Apolyton anytime soon, as we have shared with you before.

We are sorry for the problems and working very hard to solve it for once and for all. Thanks for your patience,

Robert
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Keep up the good work. ANY downtime now is worth it in the long run if you bring this site up to date with the relaunch.

Just one favor for all of us civ fans... do you think you can get the relaunch done BEFORE Civ V comes out
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thou shalt not doubt the mighty powers of The Plompus Erectus.

[ming]YOU GOT THAT! [/ming]
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Keep up the good work. ANY downtime now is worth it in the long run if you bring this site up to date with the relaunch.

Just one favor for all of us civ fans... do you think you can get the relaunch done BEFORE Civ V comes out
        Absolutely!

Comment

My thread on this was MUCH better. It was shorter and more concise.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It was, but I'm biased towards myself.

Comment

Was all of the downtime over the past couple days an attempt to fix the clock?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The clock looks fixed to me.

And was there ever a time when Apolyton didn't have server slow-downs? I remember it's always periodically had these issues. I used to write posts in Notepad before or copy my posts because they wouln't go through due to slow-downs. This was in the early 2000's. Were these problems fixed at some point and are only now just creeping back up?
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  My thread on this was MUCH better. It was shorter and more concise.

Short and concise is pretty much your stock and trade, isn't it?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                    Was all of the downtime over the past couple days an attempt to fix the clock?
                    Does replacing the clock count as fixing the clock?

Comment

Are you on a new server?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Markos strikes back...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          Short and concise is pretty much your stock and trade, isn't it?
                          Aren't you suppose to be patrolling the US-Mexico border?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                            Are you on a new server?
                            Not yet.

Comment

I see the CTP2 section is still unavailable. Two days by now. Will it be fixed? I had to format my PC and I am waiting to download the AEmod to start again playing :-D.
                              The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

Working...
                              X