Forum ads not working when you click on them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum ads not working when you click on them

Tested this with Internet Explorer just to make sure it wasn't due to one of the few ad sites I block (only the minority that are highly annoying), and sure enough, it isn't. Basically, it seems like a lot, perhaps all, of the ads on the forums are not working. I've tested the following three (all that I've seen recently):

*We love kittens! Help... <--This one is missing an image, but this text is visible where the image would be. It links here, to a CafePress error page.

*Buy the "My words are backed by Nuclear Weapons coffee mug." Support Apolyton. Links to this error page.

*"Support Apolyton, get the Babel mousepad", with what appears to be a painting of the Tower of Babel on it. Links to this error page.

Haven't checked the main page ones, as they tend to be Evony-related and I don't fancy clicking on them as they might work. But I thought someone might want to look into this, lest too much advertising/coffee mug revenue is lost.

I thought they stopped selling that stuff, so the links don't work.

And if that's the case, maybe the ads/links should disappear as well
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
      I thought they stopped selling that stuff, so the links don't work.

And if that's the case, maybe the ads/links should disappear as well
      That would make sense. The Babel mousepad actually looked like it might be a decent mousepad to replace my vintage 1992 one that's in poor condition, though. Oh well. Sure I'll find one I like that matches my current interests but isn't too obnoxious someday.

Comment

Working...
      X