• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange result when quoting

When I press the quote button in

post #33

I get this :

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    I disagree. I think all of God's children are capable of being pretentious *******s when we discuss our area of expertise.

Try seeing how I act when people ask questions about weed and act stupid about my response.
    Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
    No client would go to jail for my language in court.

I don't argue anything here. I explain to you why police testimony that a defendant made a statement favorable to his cause isn't admissible. Wasn't the perceived unfairness of letting the officer testify to your harmful statements, but not your helpful ones, the root of your concern? Jury weight is an entirely different question, and as che said, not one susceptible to a single, blanket answer.

I've consciously never shown my pretentious ******* side here, but I assure you it's substantial. Besides, that was meant as a joke.
    witch is post #31 and #33.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Congratulations. You just used the feature called multi-quote.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Didn't work for me. Not surprising.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 6, 2011, 09:41.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
          X