Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Can I Have Old Name Back?

Hi,

Sorry please for absence but it was a long story. Maybe I explain sometime.

I used to do posts here as Tear of the Komsomol Girl. I have over time lost the logon details and dont know what e-mail account I used with that logon.

I would like to get the old name back. This name is the same but is in Russian and I note rule about doing everything in English. Could you please restore my account original and then close this one?

Thankyou

Nadia
    Medvedchik, mne nado tolko malinki nozh. Chik-chik :)

I actually seem to recall seeing that name before. I forget many details though (apologies).

Welcome back

What brings you to return?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Thanks. I have never really been away but now I have made sorted my life out. There were some problems here a bit and one person was badly rude so I went away. I still do and like all same things and would like to particpet again.

Comment

"There were some problems here a bit and one person was badly rude so I went away. "
        Hm. Regrettably there has been a lot of that going around here, but as long as you stay out of the Off-Topic which is more free-form, you should be fine.

Have any of the other staff contacted you about the name thing yet? I mentioned the issue in the Staff Room. (I regrettably cannot remedy the situation myself.)

Once again, welcome back.

~DC
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

The new administration seem to be less active than the old one, too bad that...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The accounts have been merged.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Thankyou very much Robert.

It is nice to be back.

Hello all who remember me.

Comment

Welcome back
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's nice to have you back!
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Tear of the Komsomol Girl View Post
                    There were some problems here a bit and one person was badly rude so I went away.
                    Sorry, Asher is still here.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X