No announcement yet.

Are you guys working on the database?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... only three minutes to load this page... which is an improvement over earlier. Sigh!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What are the parts of Apolyton that are regularly dragging the server down, or making it more akin to Pony Express than Al Gore's great idea?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Is it just me or are the problems of loading and actually accessing this site are becoming worse over the last days? Every now and then when I'm trying to log in or to post here, I receive the browser message after one minute or so that the server is busy and the connection has timed-out in the meantime.
        How long will it take for you guys to fix those problems?

Comment

Past few days have been a bit slow...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

the server is Plomping out
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
              Past few days have been a bit slow...
              Are you kidding? 'A bit slow?' More like unaccessible half the time, really!

Comment

I'm a lifer, I get preferential access. So if I'm finding it hard to reach...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I take it someone has been messing around with some graphics settings? Now it just looks fugly.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                    I take it someone has been messing around with some graphics settings? Now it just looks fugly.
                    There was a minor glitch with some files being replaced by the wrong versions. It is fixed now.
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thanks Gramphos

Comment

Working...
                      X