Just reopen Che's thread Robert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just reopen Che's thread Robert

Come on I've played diplo with you before. You don't need to do this, can't you see it is hurting the community?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

The big thing which upset people, I wasn't there but I saw people talking before the half dozen or so threads got deleted tonight, was that Che's thread was older then the other thread about Christians supporting torture so according to long standing poly rules Che's should have remained open. Then of course there is the problem caused by closing a thread which you personally do not agree with politically which is poor form. Enforce the site rules but don't lock threads just because you disagree with someone.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I would be extremely sorry if this forum would get as restricted and censored as CFC was back when I still posted there (don't know how it's now). I've actually never been banned anywhere and got only one thread censored but I do not feel comfortable in a place that censors more contents than obscenity or calls for violence.

So, please stop the politics of long knives, or I'll have to start posting penises too.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Well said.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If it's that important to you guys I'll just merge the threads.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Thanks.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              If it's that important to you guys I'll just merge the threads.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
              X