Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Cybershy!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Birthday Cybershy!!

    Go have a blessed day and treat thee own holy temple as a playground in an urban environment, then tommorrow return to the toll of the dolldrums of normalcy

    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

  • #2
    Never mind, GT is the clear winner with the dancing and music. Keep it up.
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • #3
      Very close posting of this thread and DC's. Based on the thread numbers, DC's thread came first.

      Therefore, I have closed this thread and direct people to the first on this topic.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

      Comment

      Working...
      X