Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get that list of IRC users back now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get that list of IRC users back now?

Pretty please? Chariot and I are so eager to get our place at the top of the forum again. (well, I am anyway, Chariot probably doesn't care )
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

You're still after all these years sitting there alone and idling? I commend you.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Please, no.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I was hoping to get around to it as part of my redesign of the forums, but my problematic net access, our server problems and most recently internal staff issues have caused continued delays. I do feel that chat is an important medium and deserves a very visible spot on any gaming site though.
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

lol I remember these chariot & ari days
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Well, I guess Locutus will not be working on that in the near future.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Slacker.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Well in that case I guess I can wait for the next change of administration and hope whoever take over has more free time and likes IRC more. Could someone notify me when that happens?
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                X