Civ III List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ III List?

Is there a copy of the word version of the Civ III list still floating around anywhere? I found the online version (though only through google, not sure how you'd get there through the site nav) but can find the downloadable.

Thanks.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Also, did we have any numbers on it? x users contributed, y ideas, z made it in, etc?
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Be a little more clear with what you're asking for.

At this point, the only place I know that has the CivIII List (of Ideas, I assume) is in our archives. You'll have to copy/paste into Word.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

There used to be a word file that we had compiled and Yin sent off...that was what I was looking for. But it's too late now anyway. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
          But it's too late now anyway.
          Oh?
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I still have it. The 2.0 version that is.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Here.
              Attached Files
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Here is a link to a copy of the Civ II Cheat Guide that was sent to them while developing Civ III. They claimed it was very useful and helpful for the development of Civ III.

Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ View Post
                  Oh?
                  Well, sort of too late. I was going to use it in a class I'm teaching, but we're past where it would fit in now. But since Nikolai and Ming (thanks guys!) dug up some documentation I might try to mention it tomorrow, or at the very least I'll keep it around for when I do the course next year.

Comment

Ah Memories...

Nikolai , remember the good old days of the List for Civ IV?

~DC.
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Ah Memories...

Nikolai , remember the good old days of the List for Civ IV?

~DC.
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Oh, yes I do. Lots of work, lots of fun. I still have the link in my sig.

Comment

Working...
                        X