PolyCast Episode 64: "Add Some Levity to It"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Apolyton, xmen510
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by MMC View Post
      Welcome to Apolyton, xmen510
      Thanks. As you can see, I have actually been a "Lurker" for about 3 years now. I finally decided I had something important to say. Hopefully you'll be seeing more of me around here.
      You Learn Something New Every Day!
      Member of the ARDA MOD (LOTR)

Comment

Once I buy pistols, I'm meet you at dawn, ruff_hi!

As for what Dan said in response to what you said about me... one day he'll have to release an unedited cut .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by clever id View Post
          I probably started listening last September, but I started from the begining and worked my way through episodes.
          So you've listened to them all now then?

Originally posted by xmen510 View Post
          Since some of the hosts and co-hosts probably don't check out the civfanatics site, I figured I would post my thanks here again! Great show! Keep up the great work.
          Hi again (re: the CFC thread). Thanks again!

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          As for what Dan said in response to what you said about me... one day he'll have to release an unedited cut .
          "Have to"? By you and what army?
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ View Post
            So you've listened to them all now then?

I'd say about 60 or so. I work at a engineering firm, sitting at a computer making maps 5 days a week, 10 hours a day... I have PLENTY of podcast listening time.

Comment

Originally posted by clever id View Post
              I'd say about 60 or so. I work at a engineering firm, sitting at a computer making maps 5 days a week, 10 hours a day... I have PLENTY of podcast listening time.
              Glad we're able to help you pass some of that time away.
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by ruff_hi View Post
                Annalee - unusual / different input but good quality and always worth a laugh
                Unusual? That is usually code for really stupid/inept/ridiculous/weird. That's okay though, I understand...

In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimandua View Post
                  Unusual? That is usually code for really stupid/inept/ridiculous/weird. That's okay though, I understand...

Code:
                   Code for Gramps
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You know, Contraception is a [overpowered] wonder in CTP1.

"

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                      You know, Contraception is a [overpowered] wonder in CTP1.
                      -- I had forgotten about that Wonder actually.

Comment

Originally posted by ruff_hi View Post
                        Imran - funny asides and also grabs each and every opportunity for a double entendre
                        Now that I've listened to this crew record a show I know most of the cornball humor doesn't make it into the final cut.
                        Almost at the end of the 2 hour recording session my mouth dropped open when Imran let an opportunity slide...for about 3 seconds. "Each and every" is right. The Polycast team is a trip. I spent most of the time laughing I think.

Comment

Originally posted by crescentfresh View Post
                          Now that I've listened to this crew record a show I know most of the cornball humor doesn't make it into the final cut.
                          Almost at the end of the 2 hour recording session my mouth dropped open when Imran let an opportunity slide...for about 3 seconds. "Each and every" is right. The Polycast team is a trip. I spent most of the time laughing I think.
                          We oghtta lock DanQ out of the cut during production, that would be a hoot...

But better not..as some would make our jaws drop
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The Polycast team is a trip. I spent most of the time laughing I think.
                            That is not only kind feedback, but also feedback that helps us (the PolyCast team) know that we are doing well at keeping the recording as much fun for our guests as we do for ourselves.

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                            We oghtta lock DanQ out of the cut during production, that would be a hoot...

But better not..as some would make our jaws drop

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X