X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a What What Can I get a What What

The DP problem is getting worse!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

really?
    "

Comment

really?
      "

Comment

Seems fine.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It's not entirely solvable, apparently. I think the workaround should be in our version of VB, but next time I speak with Gramphos i'll ask him.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=24501

It's not entirely solvable, apparently. I think the workaround should be in our version of VB, but next time I speak with Gramphos i'll ask him.
              Thanks for addressing these iissues Snoopy369

Slowly but surely we hopem to get them taken care of:desire:
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Oh, it's not addressed in the slightest (ie, nothing's been changed). The point is that there probably isn't a lot that CAN be done about it, other than significantly changing how VB forums work (which is not feasible) or putting in some sort of SQL query check, which is not practical from a time point of view.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                  Oh, it's not addressed in the slightest (ie, nothing's been changed). The point is that there probably isn't a lot that CAN be done about it, other than significantly changing how VB forums work (which is not feasible) or putting in some sort of SQL query check, which is not practical from a time point of view.
                  Im trying to boost your public approval rating Snoopy369

Work with me here son, work with me, cant do the PR work if ya keep talking nonsensical

Ok, back to...My fellow Polytoners, Snoopy369 continues to work hard for you, its about your needs above what actually possible, not about cant cant cant but about you betcha, got it done
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

This is just a ruse to raise everyone's post counts and make the site look more active.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that...
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Well then we should all start DPing away.

Comment

Closing thread until such a time as there is a substantive update on this issue to post...
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                          X