Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Where's my flag?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

An excellent question.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I take it you're referring to your forum profile?
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Yes
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well?
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

are you OK, DaShi?
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              Well?
              Deep subject indeed, but I dont think we have flags available..not sure..had not seen one?
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                are you OK, DaShi?
                Need sleep. Someday.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I see in re-reviewing your opening post how long you waited for even a first reply to your inquiry. Pardon that.

The addition of flags to user profiles in our forums was a modification applied to what is the standard installation for the forum software (vBulletin). While that modification works for version 2.x of the software, it unfortunately does not with 3.x which is what we upgraded to as of January 1st. Given other issues at the time of launch and now, combined with limited staffing numbers and availability, the return of the flag hack is still on the backburner.
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                  X