• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When's the next Hall of Fame vote?

I want to vote for my candidates again.
    Yes, negotiations could take some time.

Me too.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It should have been a while back I think, but I guess DC is busy.

Comment

I'm already elected, there's really no point in holding further elections.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We'll need at least one to kick you out though.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            I'm already elected, there's really no point in holding further elections.
            Asher, have you checked out the new addition to Mingapulco lately..a new atrium is open showing the minions below (those poor miscreants in the NON-HOF Status that is) shaking before the warden

Oh my and how about the Canadian Hall of Fame..DanQ hooked you folks up for sure

Seriously, I do love the catered monthly meetings, PLUS monetary monthly installments, look, I even enjoy having rah's Ferret jump up on my lap, although, admittedly, he murmurs while gritting his teeth something about chomping on nuts...

I must be seeing things, surely rah would not treat Hall of Fame inductees this way?

Oh and thanks to Markos, the Greek bath is great, of course, I do wish he was required to wear a Toga when he steps over the edge, as my seat is just to the elft of the entrance and well, "IT" hangs left so well, Markos-Da-Big Hairy Greek is In your face so to speak

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
              We'll need at least one to kick you out though.
              What you are talking about is treason.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sounds more like reason.

Comment

Hi. thanks for asking. I'll try to get something up before the 22nd!

It is true that the Sept/Oct edition was missed... for various reasons.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Now.

Thanks, DC.
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                    X