Sample PolyCast With "Promo 9"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample PolyCast With "Promo 9"

PolyCast The second ten-episode sampler from the second season of PolyCast, an official podcast of Apolyton Civilization Site`s (ACS), is now available for listening. Targeting both would-be and current listeners to get a sense of the content and atmosphere of the show, it runs for 04m59s.

Co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Makahlua, Imran Siddiqui and Annalee "Cartimandua" Barney discuss Civilization strategy on a bi-weekly basis. Special features have been and continue to be released on occasion. ACS is the only known community on the Web to produce its own Civ podcasts.

PolyCast`s fifty-eighth episode is to be published later this week.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

A cool collage DanQ! Definitely worth the listen for Apolytoners who don't want to listen to a whole episode.

Although, listening to the entire episodes has it's pluses - I know that I have learned/picked up a few tricks in playing the game by listening to the PolyCasts).

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
      A cool collage DanQ! Definitely worth the listen for Apolytoners who don't want to listen to a whole episode.
      Thanks, Troy.

Although, listening to the entire episodes has it's pluses - I know that I have learned/picked up a few tricks in playing the game by listening to the PolyCasts).

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
      X