Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai
    Conflict?
    Yes, as in you're the only one who has reported here having this difficulty using version 3.x of Firefox.

Originally posted by Dale
    Is it specific to different styles?

I use default heavy style and never had an error msg on any forum.
    I use light special.
    I use light (special) too... hrm.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Wait. On the main forum page, I am showed as using light special. In the option page, I'm showed as using heavy?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Okay. I can confirm it's a problem for me on both heavy, heavy civ3 and light.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Well, let's try getting a bit more specific about our Firefox versions (if for no other reason than process of elimination).

I'm running 3.0.4.
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Same here. I don't know what I use on the other computers(we have four of them), but probably the same version.

Comment

FF 3.0.4 for me too.

Comment

Happens on the default light and Heavy Civ 3. Both logged in and not logged in. Also with Opera 9.60 and FF 3.0.4.
                So many pedestrians, so little time

Comment

Any plans to fix this?

Comment

It's only Gramphos or maybe Locutus who can actually fix stuff and they are busy.

Comment

Any plans to fix this?
                      I haven't yet been able to replicate the problem to see it in action to then try to address it (either myself or passing that data onto Gramphos/Locutus/Solver).

Comment

The pic Tokkeli gave didn't give you any help? It gives the whole destination path for the problems...

Comment

The pic Tokkeli gave didn't give you any help? It gives the whole destination path for the problems...
                          It does help, but not being able to replicate it combined with different reports of using the same software but not all having the same end results -- and also not being able to determine otherwise why the difference -- hinders the effort.

Comment

Working...
                          X