Errors in C4 col forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors in C4 col forums

Fix'em please, they're been there forever...

Warning: include(/home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/store/links_Col.txt) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/global.php(510) : eval()'d code on line 132

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/store/links_Col.txt' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/global.php(510) : eval()'d code on line 132
    So many pedestrians, so little time

I'm not seeing any such errors there at present. I believe they were just intermittent and not serious (but annoying if they persist for sure)...

Anyone else experiencing this?
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Well maybe it's just me. I'm using Opera 9.60.
      But it has been there as long as I remember.
      Attached Files
      So many pedestrians, so little time

Comment

Not present on FF3.

Comment

I've had those errors every single time I've visited the forum since it's creation. In FF3 and Chrome, haven't tried in IE.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Just tried it in IE8. Same problem there. So in conclusion: It's present in FF3, IE8 and Chrome beta. And it's been there since the forum's creation.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I'm sure it will be fixed any day now.

Comment

You dirty spammer. You need a huge post cut.

Comment

You need a huge belligerence cut. But the world keeps on turning anyway.

Comment

Stop answering back! Let me have the last word.

Comment

Seems he listened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                        Just tried it in IE8. Same problem there. So in conclusion: It's present in FF3, IE8 and Chrome beta. And it's been there since the forum's creation.
                        Hmmm. That conflicts in part: as with Dale, I don't see this error present in Firefox version 3.x.
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Conflict? I've used FF3 since it's beta age. Used Chrome for a while when it came out. Never use IE if I don't have to. And none of those manage to open the forum page without these errors. So it can't be browser specific, that's clear. It only happens in this particular forum as far as I can determine.

Comment

Is it specific to different styles?

I use default heavy style and never had an error msg on any forum.

Comment

I use light special.

Comment

Working...
                              X