X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The clock! Fix the clock!

It's off by an hour!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

No, it isn't.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

SOME of us have gone beyond daylight savings time (US term) and have set it back 1 hour to "standard" time.

Poly hasn't reset the forum times back to standard. Here it is, 10:00 AM and your posts are listed as having taken place 40-43 minutes AFTER I posted. And it lists my post as taking place at 11 AM, of course.

Comment

It actually is for those of us who live in the civilized world.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You call Canada the civilized world? No, daylight saving time is over, as Jaybe said. Can't blame the rest of us for you lagging behind up there in the frozen woods.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            You call Canada the civilized world? No, daylight saving time is over, as Jaybe said. Can't blame the rest of us for you lagging behind up there in the frozen woods.
            Good ****ing God, why do you torment me with incessant stupidity. This is killing me.

YES, DST is over in North America.

This is the problem. The server hasn't turned it off yet!

Comment

Why then does the clock work correctly from here? I can't remember changing the time and still it's correct here.

Comment

I'm not going to even try to attempt to explain what is wrong with you.

If it works for you, then you are also wrong.

The server is still observing DST.

Comment

Why then does the clock work correctly from here? I can't remember changing the time and still it's correct here.
                  You have your clock one hour behind your timezone.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Perhaps. I haven't checked. But the clock's been right for months now.

Comment

A perennial favourite.

I'd start a competition but I think it'd be too easy to guess when these threads will happen.

Comment

Perhaps. I haven't checked. But the clock's been right for months now.
                        Why am I not surprised that you are wrong in this thread?

It amazes me...you and Ben Kenobi. It doesn't matter what the subject of the thread is, you guys always find a way...

Honestly, you're struggling with the concept of time.

Comment

Hehe... And you just can't resist letting your hate flow. You're amazingly predicable. I might be wrong and indeed have changed the time when the daylight saving ceased a week ago, can't remember it though. But it'd explain a thing or two. Doesn't justify your behaviour though.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                            A perennial favourite.

I'd start a competition but I think it'd be too easy to guess when these threads will happen.
                            We'd have to begin to go by the hour to make that work. But then again that would raise some issues, considering the topic of the bet.

Comment

Hehe... And you just can't resist letting your hate flow. You're amazingly predicable. I might be wrong and indeed have changed the time when the daylight saving ceased a week ago, can't remember it though. But it'd explain a thing or two. Doesn't justify your behaviour though.
                              It's your behaviour that needs changing. Consider being right for once.

Comment

Working...
                              X