• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No thread specified, no forum specified

WTF, I'm getting these all over

Re: No thread specified, no forum specified

Originally posted by Ecthy
    WTF, I'm getting these all over
    I haven't been; I can appreciate your frustration, but it's no reason to swear.

If another such error occurs, try again in a few moments (as I suspect you have been doing to this point); if it persists, provide as many details as possible here in follow-up.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

On a few occasions, and not really enough to speak out about, at home I would click on an update in my email alerting me to a response, when i would click on it, I would be wisked away to Apolyton, but it would hang up a short while and get a very similiar if not duplicate message as Etchy.

But oddly, I would go to IE and go to Apolyton and find thread and thread would open fine..

And other alerts coming in would have zero problems

But not for a good bit though..months> since last occurence

Sure sorry this is happening Etchy
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I get this sometimes, but it's really rare.

Comment

1st of all I wasn't swearing. In case Dan you were referring to "WTF" that has become a regular expression and you're not going to get rid of it.

As for the error message, it did occur a few times within a minute which made me post this. Hasn't been a real nuisance anyway.

(keep up the good work etc )

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
            1st of all I wasn't swearing. In case Dan you were referring to "WTF" that has become a regular expression and you're not going to get rid of it.
            Yes, you were swearing and yes I was referring to the expression. My comment had nothing to do with getting "rid of it" -- that's irrelevant to my point (and I made no mention of doing so otherwise besides).

As for the error message, it did occur a few times within a minute which made me post this. Hasn't been a real nuisance anyway.

(keep up the good work etc )
            Glad to hear that it hasn't been occurring frequently enough to be a nuisance.
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
            X