"buddy List" is it broke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "buddy List" is it broke?

I cant seem to update my buddy list, did it get turned off or something?

I try to delete a name and update and it takes me to a blank Poly page.

I try to add someone and it takes me to a blank poly page?

Is something up with the database?

Thanks
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Modifying my Buddy List is working properly. Try again today; if it persists, let us know including your browser/version.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Ya still screwed up. latest version of Mozilla Firefox

Ill try it on MS IE (although it really insults my intelligence to use it)
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Hmm... Do you have cookies enabled in Firefox? Are you experiencing access difficulties elsewhere on site?
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

No other Difficulties Dan, and it doesn't work in IE either....................

Im on medium security settings in IE.

Comment

How about now?
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver, Ill check when I get home tonight, Im accessing Poly via a proxy at work , and thats not a clear indicator if something is working or not.

Comment

I tried Firefox and it still did not work

Comment

Working...
                X