What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on?

I did a search but I couldn't find anything related, so here it goes...

The last couple of weeks I noticed that when I post in a thread I get back to the forum like it was before I posted. When I click on the thread my post isn't there. But hitting F5 shows my post. Going back to the forum I go back to the state before I posted. F5 again and the forum is updated.

And no, it hasn't anything to do with browser configuration. Happens in two IE's, Firefox and Opera.
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

The site has been having some database problems recently, and this seems to be causing most browsers to rely on their cache much more, thus pages aren't updated unless you force them to (with F5).
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Yeah, I'd figured this was a side effect of the recent problems too.

Comment

Just testing with Google Chrome... Seems to be working fine. The pages are updating themselves quickly and cleanly. Either the server is stable for the moment, or Chrome might be the answer.
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
        X