ModCast #17: "All-American"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ModCast #17: "All-American"

Since Wouter had a cold, this entire ModCast is an all-American affair... whoa! Episode 17, "All-American" (44m58s), features core panelists Tony "GarretSidzaka" Kiehl and Kenneth "Impaler[WrG]" Ferland with first-time guest host David Allen.

Summary of Topics:

- 02m37s | Artist Sketchpad
    We looked at B-47 by asioasioasio, Mongolian and other units by Bakuel and Polikarpov I-15 by Dutchking.
    - 10m50s | Code Corner
    We looked at Super Spies Mod by Trojan Sheep.
    - 15m18s | Modder's Spotlight
    We with David Allen about the Fury Road Mod and about a whole lot more!

ModCast is a bi-weekly ~45-minute audio production of Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) and is an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on Civilization modding; currently, it is looking for a new regular fourth co-host. Its sibling show PolyCast focuses on Civ strategy. To date, ACS is the only community on the web to produce its own Civilization podcasts.
    Last edited by DanQ; September 1, 2008, 20:01.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

thanks Dan
    ModCastNewest Episode!
    Beyond the Sword: Road to War Art Development

Second Revolution 3.0 Creator

Comment

Welcome.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Fury Road!

A great pick for the modcast.

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
          Fury Road!

A great pick for the modcast.

have you played it? its really fun
          ModCastNewest Episode!

Comment

Great episode. I really liked the questions about how he came about the idea for the mod and how he worked through implementing it.

I did an interview about modding for Total PC Gaming magazine and answered a question about "What mods would you recommend?". I included Fury Road with a link to its main thread in the response. It should be in Octobers issue. Hopefully they have the page space to keep it in and it gets this mod the attention it deserves.

Comment

Awesome! I hope that you mentioned that you heard of it on the ModCast
              ModCastNewest Episode!

Comment

Originally posted by GarretSidzaka
                Awesome! I hope that you mentioned that you heard of it on the ModCast
                I actually did it over a month ago so I didn't know you guys would be covering it too. I learned about it from seZ, who did some art for it. And I always check out anything with seZ art.

Comment

Working...
                X