Sid Speaks -- PolyCast Episode 50: "That's What The Tank Said to the Spearman"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ
    I wonder what fate Maki and Annalee have planned for you now...
    I'm smart enough to immediately - Maki and Annalee count a MP victory over me as is. (The fact that I don't play Civ MP - or CivIV isn't a hinder in this count for you.)

You needn't listen to it all in one session. Listen to e.g. half at one point, and half at another. Given its purpose (a Christmas Special) and for better continuity, it was released in one part.
    Yup - after finishing it was my thought also. But how could I have paused in the middle without offending Maki, Annalee et. al. beats me? You just do not interrupt a woman while she is talking or aiming to... - Haven't you, DanQ, learned this basic rule by now already?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeje2
      I'm smart enough to immediately - Maki and Annalee count a MP victory over me as is. (The fact that I don't play Civ MP - or CivIV isn't a hinder in this count for you.)

Yup - after finishing it was my thought also. But how could I have paused in the middle without offending Maki, Annalee et. al. beats me? You just do not interrupt a woman while she is talking or aiming to... - Haven't you, DanQ, learned this basic rule by now already?
      -- who said anything about interrupting? Wait until a topic/segment is done, and then pause.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
        -- who said anything about interrupting? Wait until a topic/segment is done, and then pause.
        ... or aiming to ...

Comment

Working...
        X