Georgia flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia flag

This came up in an Off-topic thread. Apparently the Georgian flag is out of date. Can we update it to this?

John Brown did nothing wrong.

I was going to ask as well. I know Poly uses some standard flag set, but the new Georgian flag has been official for over 4 years, I think, maybe its time for an update?
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Appreciate the heads-up -- flag updated.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

thank you very much
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

F**king copycats...do they think they can add a smattering of crosses to our flag and get away with it?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've been flying the Georgian flag for a few days now. The flag which Poly has replaced it with, looks nothing like the flag in the OP. WTF happened???

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
              thank you very much
              Welcome.

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              I've been flying the Georgian flag for a few days now. The flag which Poly has replaced it with, looks nothing like the flag in the OP. WTF happened???
              I'm a bit lost as to why you think that. It having it to be shrunk as much as it was and is causing it to look a little off to you? Looks fine to me.

The Georgian flag that is available for Poly users as of my post above is a smaller version of the flag linked to in the opening post.
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

For the flag of Georgia, I see a grape-colored flag with a union in the upper left of one dark blue stripe over a white stripe.
                I did see the true Georgian flag for a few days, but no more.

BTW: I went over to the control panel, and the Georgia flag showing there is the true Georgian flag.

Comment

Hmmm -- try clearing your browser's cache(s), then close and then re-open it.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    F**king copycats...do they think they can add a smattering of crosses to our flag and get away with it?

Because both flags use the cross of St. George. They wanted more because being called "Georgia" wasn't St. George-y enough.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                    X