CivRev, Col sections (Re)Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivRev, Col sections (Re)Launched

Under the motto better late than never, we finally launched our Civilization: Revolution site section. It had been under development for a long time but suffered from lack of manpower and focus on development on other parts of the site. The current section is mostly a collection of information already available previously but now collected in one easy-to-find location: an image gallery, info centre, preview, reviews, news and Amazon purchase links.

At the same time we're relauching our Colonization section in celebration of the recent announcement of a remake of the 1994 game. The old section about the original game is still available as a subsection of the new site, but the focus is now on the upcoming Civilization IV: Colonization with Screenshots, info centre, (p)reviews, files and links, with more to come in the future.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Well done. I don't care much for the dumbed down Civ:Rev, but Colonization 2 is something I really look forward to.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      Well done. I don't care much for the dumbed down Civ:Rev, but Colonization 2 is something I really look forward to.
      QFT.

Comment

Working...
      X