Logging out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging out

Is their any way to make this easier? I find it is not very convenient if you have to logout by going to the main forum. their should be a link to do that on every forum making it easier to do. This is useful for those who post via local library since they need someone to not be able to use their login, and also it is useful for Diplo games, since it makes getting from your regular to the account for the various games much easier. Also this is the main reason why I am not using my alternate account due to this fact.

You just did a great mistake mate. DLs are not allowed here.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Actually, Diplogamers have a special exemption to that. They have alternate logins that are "Diplo_Mongolia" and such, so they can have anonymous games.

c_h, this is being looked at internally, and we'll get back to you ASAP.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

You can also create a bookmark in your browser that would log you out. Not elegant, I know, but something to consider.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

WTF is a diplogamer, and why do they get special accounts? Can I be one?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No way

Comment

You need to have Civ4(BTS) to be a diplogamer, LS. And actually know how to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                You can also create a bookmark in your browser that would log you out. Not elegant, I know, but something to consider.
                You can also post a thread with a logout link in an iframe.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes Ash, your knowledge of HTML is outstanding

Comment

rah seems to think so.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Isn't it possible to use Apolyton.net for one login and Apolyton.com or www.Apolyton.net for the other?
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Indeed it is possible to use the many aliases of this site as different logins.

In any event, after talking it over internally, I went ahead and added a Log Out link to the footer of the page (look down). This is a temporary solution until the vb3 upgrade, but it should meet your needs.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

So it's perfectly acceptable to have DLs as long as you use different variants on the site name?

Good to know.

Comment

That's how I've always done it
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X