PolyCast Episode 46: "Sound Effects"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast Episode 46: "Sound Effects"

One guest co-host per two regular co-hosts is the order of the panel on PolyCast's forty-sixth episode entitled "Sound Effects". An official podcast of Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS running 44m59s in length, regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Makahlua and Imran Siddiqui with Annalee "Cartimandua" Barney are joined by Chris "Pinchak" and Jon "CanuckSoldier" Ryder.

PC is a bi-weekly one-hour audio production of ACS is an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; its sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding. To date, ACS is the only known community on the Web to produce its own Civ podcasts.
    Last edited by DanQ; August 23, 2008, 23:44.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Summary of Topics

- 03m26s | News
    GameSpot releases the demo for Civilization: Revolution (discussion #1, #2 and #3), Electronic Arts extends their deadline on their offer for Take-Two Interactive and no Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword expansion expected for the Mac.
    - 17m10s | Theatre
    Chris "Pinkchak", Jon "CanuckSoldier" Ryder and Cartimandua relay recent CivIV triumphs and disappointments.
    - 23m39s | Forum Talk
    The defensive bonus with culture in Civilization IV is a sticking point for one of the co-hosts, and adding a limit on the era of Vassals.
    - 30m23s | Research Lab
    Splitting civilizations in-game and the concept of a megaopolis.
    - 38m35s | Senate
    The importance of blockades in CivIV with the Beyond the Sword expansion.

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
    A voicemail reply call-out and responding to the proclamation "I've done it".
    Last edited by DanQ; June 14, 2008, 20:53.
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I'm going to break my self imposed exile for just this one time, to say the following:

General: Keep on making polycasts! These are wonderfull productions and add real value to the site.

Last episode: Loved it. Though it is the last episode I'll ever check out.

Now I'm off to change my password to something more random, so my eidetic memory can't retain it.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
        General: Keep on making polycasts! These are wonderfull productions and add real value to the site.
        On behalf of the team, thank you kindly.

Last episode: Loved it.

Though it is the last episode I'll ever check out.

Comment

Working...
        X